The first story was written over seven years ago to help my grandchildren deal with everyday issues in their lives. It was to bring awareness to them of how their thoughts and emotions affect the energy field within and around them. It followed that they needed to be aware of how their energy fields – be they happy, sad or angry – affected not only them, but everyone around them.
Not wanting them to feel I was being critical or judging them for their behavior, I brought into the stories a totally impartial third person.
They were each given a Spirit Guide or Angel who would always be there when they had a problem or were in need of guidance or comfort. Conversations were held between the children and their guides and angels which helped them deal with everyday issues in their lives.
Because children are children and need to be engaged in an adventure and not a lecture, it was challenging and thought provoking to find the balance needed to keep them wanting more. I must have found a good balance as they were always eager to hear the next story unfold.
There are seven stories written, dealing with a variety of issues which confront children in the seven to twelve year age group – as well as younger and older children. It is these seven stories which form the Spiritual Heritage for Children Series.
The series brings awareness to children of:
- their Divinity and inner beauty .
- their connection to the field of infinite possibilities.
- the diversity and beauty of others
- our interconnection with nature, and its beauty.
- the invisible realm of energy and vibration, created by their thoughts and emotions.
- the inner voice called intuition
- the energy field and how to interpret it
- the role their sub-consciousness mind plays, in running their lives.